Welcome and well done for taking steps to look after your emotional health and wellbeing during this Covid-19 pandemic! Find out more about the webinars on offer and how you can register.
Next Steps for Young People
Please go to the About the Webinars section below to find out more about the webinars on offer and how you can register.
Next Steps for professionals & Parent/Carers
Thank you for referring the young person to the 16 - 25 Wellbeing Webinar Series. Please go to the About the Webinars to find out more about the webinars on offer and how the young person can register with your guidance.
About The Webinars
- Online 60 minute interactive webinars delivered by a trained Therapist
- Accessed by your smartphone, tablet or laptop in the comfort of your own space
- Completely anonymous – you can see and interact with the Therapist but no one else can see you
- On offer to help you learn strategies and tools to build your resilience during this unprecedented time are:
- Mental Health Awareness on Tuesdays: 14 July, 28 July, 11 August, 25 August
- Anxiety on Thursdays: 16 July, 30 July, 13 August, 27 August
- Low Mood on Sundays: 19 July, 21 July, 4 August, 18 August
- Coping with Loss (Bereavement) on Sundays: 5 July, 19 July, 2 August, 16 August, 30 August
- Self Care on Thursdays: 9 July, 23 July, 6 August, 20 August
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) on Sundays: 12 July, 26 July, 9 August, 23 August
Registering for the Webinar
To make sure you get the right help we ask that you complete the 'Your details' form and 2 questionnaires. The questions are about your general health and wellbeing and are completely confidential.
We are required to collect this information as part of the NHS Digital’s legal responsibility to collect information about service users to make sure services meet your health and social care needs. More details can be found here.
Please allow 15 minutes to complete the questionnaires and you may benefit from doing this is in a quiet space if one is available to you.
If You Have Questions
If you have any questions please call Tola or Zoe on 020 8364 8400 (lines manned Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) outside of these times please email: email@example.com