Then join our Mood Boosters programme. The next session starts 11 January 2018 at 8pm to 9pm and last 6 weeks.
Mood Boosters are an online, live, tailored, therapeutic intervention delivered by accredited clinicians to improve wellbeing for Barnet residents.
Mood Boosters are delivered using webinar –accessible from your Smartphone, Laptop or Tablet. You just need to register here.
It is an on-line, interactive presentation/workshop allowing participants in different locations to see and hear the presenter, ask questions and answer polls.
The Mood Booster Programme is available free of charge to all Barnet residents.
· Tailored - each Mood Boost is tailored to fit with your needs.
· Live and Interactive - each 1 hour Mood Booster is delivered by a trained clinician where you can anonymously ask questions
· Practical strategies on how to positively improve your wellbeing
· Instant access using your Smart Phone, Tablet or laptop (if you’re unable to access the live Webinar, you can download the session)
· Anonymous - Other participants cannot see or hear you
· Responsive - the service allows us to respond to your needs by offering an alternative to other services that may have long waiting times or lack access to specialist professionals.
If you have any questions at all please do get in contact – we are here to help.
Please contact Stephanie Rose on: 020 8364 8400 | firstname.lastname@example.org