• Are you working with people experiencing mental health difficulties?
• Do you want to learn a new and effective way of engaging with people?
• Do you want to understand how an Emotional Health Check is being conducted as part of Barnet's Wellbeing Hub?
If you answered yes, then this free half day Emotional Health Check training workshop is for you!
EHC is an evidence based, non-clinical form of engagement with people to help them identify and act on their priorities in a solution focused way.It follows the collaborative ethos of the Wellbeing Hub in order for people to be signposted to and access the most appropriate services.
The Barnet Wellbeing Hub has been operating successfully for the last few months and we have been using Emotional Health Checks (EHC) for people wishing to access wellbeing services. Emotional Health Checks were found to be a really positive experience for the people engaging with the Hub and can be effectively used by providers of wellbeing services through the Hub.
What will the workshop cover?
• An introduction to Social Prescribing
• Introduction to the theoretical underpinning of Emotional Health Check
• Emotional Health Check forms
• Emotional Health Check Practice.
• Reflections on short term effective interventions.
What will I gain from attending a workshop?
• Understanding of Social Prescribing
• Understanding of theory underpinning Emotional Health Checks.
• Confidence in using Emotional Health Checks effectively.
• Understanding the principle of short term interventions.
• Evaluation of Emotional Health Check.
Book your place for 25th January 2018 9.30-13.00
Book your place for 22nd February 2018 9.30-13.00
Contact for more info: Email: email@example.com