Firstly, thank you for being part of the volunteering effort for Barnet, you are amazing.
The Government has issued guidelines advising those who are at increased risk of severe illness from coronavirus (COVID-19) to be particularly stringent in following social distancing measures. Please could you look at this link and ensure that you are still able to volunteer as our main priority is to keep you and those around you safe and well. The guideline can be found here
Next, we have some questions for you that would help us determine how best to use your skills and availability for volunteering.
1) What area/location you would like to volunteer in?
2) Any area of expertise you have that you would like to or could use?
3) Do you have a current DBS. If so, is it enhanced or individual?
If no, will you undergo a DBS check?
4) Do you drive and have a valid driving license?
5) Have you read through the Government's guidelines and you can confirm, you are not in an at risk group?
6) Please confirm that you are happy for us to share your contact information with people who have asked for help.
If you are good to go and still want to volunteer, let's get the process started by respondng to these questions via email, and we will be in touch with getting your DBS completed.
We will also send you the links to the short animations on volunteering and safeguarding to get you started.
Helen, Sarah, Stephanie and Sian